Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

How many turkeys are happy they won't be eaten by the vegans today :)?

Have you ever eaten Tofurky? I loved it! But I sadly can't eat it anymore. (Soy is an allergen for me, plus it doesn't really go with the raw lifestyle I want for myself.)

Have you ever been invited to a dinner and the family who invited you made or bought something special just for you? (Shout out to to the Scrantons in Federal Way, WA and the Birds also in Federal Way, WA!)

How are you celebrating your raw Thanksgiving? What kind of menu will you have? I'm obviously not celebrating Thanksgiving here in the Philippines, but it's nice thinking about the creative lengths people will go to celebrate the holiday somehow.



So many things to be thankful for! May every day be a day of giving thanks.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...