Follow by Email

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Calamansi water in the morning

Calamansi water in the morning? You've got to be kidding.

How could calamansi, which we know has ascorbic acid (not a lot of it though), possibly be good for someone who wants to alkalinize her blood?

The first time I read about this in 2010, I was skeptical. It just seemed so counter-intuitive. But I was also desperate! I just wanted to try something for my skin that didn't involve steroids.

So I did, and it was the start of something good!



Today, when people ask me about what they can do to get alkaline, calamansi water is the first thing I recommend.

A friend with acid reflux has tried it for several weeks and she reports better BM and feeling healthier overall.

A naturopath in La Trinidad also recommends lemon water.

Other options to try is to do it with warm water. I am partial to doing it with room temperature water.

Do this for a week and let me know how it helps you!

Calamansi water

Ingredients:
1 glass of warm or room temperature water
4-6 calamansi

Preparation:
Juice the calamansi and mix into the water.
 












Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...