Monday, August 5, 2019

Feeling fatigued? These helped me. Let me know if things improve with you.

Sleeping early and sleeping 8 hours a day. (If I sleep 8 hours but don’t sleep early enough, it still affects me somehow. I could never be in the BPO industry!) 

No cell phones, tablets, laptops or TV in the bedroom.

Using an actual alarm clock to wake you up.

Exercising 30 min a day but preferably not in the evening.

Coconut oil pulling once a day.

Deep breathing in nature.

Juicing greens. (Avoid buying grocery store juice which may contain sugars or preservatives.)

Eating more greens.

Forgiving other people. Unforgiveness causes acidity in the body.

No alcohol.

No candies and no sugar. (Lots of Pinoy food has sugar, even in seemingly unsweetened food like adobo and tapsilog)

No caffeine. 


No energy drinks.

Fasting. It could be juice fasting/water fasting  the entire day. 

Taking a food intolerance/allergy test (then avoiding food that causes my system stress and tiredness) 

Eating less restaurant food. More home cooked food from scratch. As close to nature as possible. Or raw if possible. (Actually my health mentor would say, 100% raw is best)

Eating less food that has unpronounceable ingredients. 

Eating more ripe fruit.

Using coconut oil in recipes that call for olive oil.

Drinking lots of water during the day. Less toward evening. You need to figure out your ideal no. of ml for yourself. For me it’s  more than a liter a day.

Dry skin brushing.

Walking barefoot on grass for a few minutes. 

And last but definitely not least: go raw for a week.


Let me know which items need more explaining. 

Would be happy to expound. 








Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...