Friday, August 14, 2015

5 years high raw!!! (Celebrations part 2: Signing up for a marathon!)


I love August! It has always been a time of new beginnings for me: new schoolyears, a new job in the US, and five years ago, a new lifestyle of healing through raw vegan food! 

For part two of celebrating my fifth anniversary of healthy living, I signed up for  The Bull Runner Dream Marathon, my first 42k! I'm super excited to run this marathon! Friends have volunteered to run with me on my practice runs. Even a cousin who runs ultramarathons (he's done the Bataan Death March ultramarathon) wants to help out! So exciting! I gave them my schedule for increasing my distance training so they could choose which distances to run with me :) A friend, Mich who has encouraged me to sign up for my first 42k recommended that I read running books and I found one plan that I like which suits me as a novice marathoner. Also raw vegan runner Tim Van Orden replied to one of my FB messages! So stoked! But I hope I do even better in the race that does matter! 




2 Timothy 4:7

Thank you God for the gift of raw vegan food, healing, and the love of friends and family 









Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...