Thursday, January 15, 2015

Faith and Food


      Throw back Thursday! Faith and Food was a project Tasha worked on and invited me to participate in last year. I just want to disclose that around the time of the interview, I wasn't a hundred percent vegan, and like I mentioned a few posts back, the insomnia came back in 2014 when I wasn't following a hundred percent 80/10/10 and raw, and I bought a new smart phone. I started craving stuff that I hadn't eaten in a long time, for some reason. I told Tasha this and she said it was ok.

     Update: I've been sleeping really well since I started keeping my smart phone out of the bed room as well as when I started running to prepare for my first 42 k :) :) :) I miss this dress. And I still hate listening to my own recorded voice.












Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...