Monday, July 3, 2017

Raw vegan potluck


So excited to share to you the food that was brought to our raw plantbased, gluten-free, soy-free potluck held in Legaspi Village, Makati. No guest felt left out, because all dishes catered to food sensitivities. 

There were three sweet dishes and one zoodle dish.

I brought this raw vegan pancit dish. For some reason, I couldn’t find my spiralizer, so I manually sliced the zucchini noodles aka zoodles :)

A post shared by Frannie Bunye (@franniebu) on


It was super fitting Mel brought her chopsticks!

A post shared by Frannie Bunye (@franniebu) on


Mel, who is a chef, and who was a super blessing to me when I attended a retreat a few years ago who helped address my food needs, surprised me that she knew about raw foodism.

Her dish was some nice kream with a dragon fruit base (hence the color).

A post shared by Frannie Bunye (@franniebu) on

Shalini brought along a fruit salad. Along with is was some date paste, which I unfortunately didn't get a photo of. 


A post shared by Frannie Bunye (@franniebu) on


Titan brought a chia pudding. 

A post shared by Frannie Bunye (@franniebu) on



It was an afternoon of awesome conversation!

Thanks Titan for the photo!


Won’t you join us at the next potluck? The potluck’s theme will be breakfast and held sometime in August in White Plains, Quezon City.  I'll likely bring raw vegan pancakes.

Some ideas:

(Feel free to ask about how to make these. There are no stupid questions. If you're in the area, I could also demo it to you in case you've never heard of raw vegan cuisine before and want to give it a try. You might also know a loved one who is interested or could benefit from exposure to this cuisine!)

-raw vegan gluten free toast and avocado  (I have some toast recipes I could send you) 
-raw vegan sinangag or cauliflower fried rice 
-raw vegan tapa or adobo-ish mushrooms maybe
-raw vegan nut mylk and cereal (I have some recipes I could send you)
-raw vegan bacon (substitute coconut aminos for soy sauce)
-raw vegan sausage or tocino 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...